Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Readying for the Journey Home

It's two weeks until Christmas. And about 12 days until I start my journey home for the holidays. 

My bags aren't packed, I'm not ready to go- yet. I have presents to buy and wrap, I have to find someone to look after my fish, and I need an oil change for the jeep. 

Like most years, I am driving. And I find myself getting more and more excited about it. There's just something about driving through this country that thrills me. It's so huge and awesome. 

This year, I am making the drive solo with Remi as my co-pilot. It will be a little strange to not have someone who can talk back to me, but at least this way, no one will get tired of all the Christmas music that I plan to listen to. 

My route home has been mapped out. It looks like a long drive, but it's really not that bad. And I'm actually excited to get on the road and just drive!

The countdown on is on! 




No comments:

Post a Comment